DeFlea® Pet & Bedding Spray, 16.9oz
Natural Chemistry De Flea Pet & Bedding Spray kills fleas on contact and is safe to spray on your dogs, furniture, carpets and dog bedding. De Flea is also effective on mites and lice and kills pests without the use of pyrethrin pesticides that can cause parasites to become resistant. This means De Flea never loses its effectiveness at keeping your dogs and home pest-free.
- Kills fleas on contact
- Spray on the pet, dog bedding, carpet & furniture
- May be used on all dogs & puppies
De Flea's active ingredients achieve instant results by dissolving the hard exoskeletons of fleas, ticks, lice, and mites. Once through the waxy shell, the formula saturates the insect's internal organs and causes instant death. De Flea is effective during all stages of the insect life cycle, including egg, larvae, pupae, and adult. De Flea is an EPA-registered flea killer that can safely be used in conjunction with all Spot-On type products.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS.
1. Spray entire animal, including legs and paws. Stroke the animal's coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray until entire coat is damp.
2. Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
3. To help solution penetrate the skin, spray and work into the coat.
4. Dry with towel if desired.
5. In addition to pet; spray on dog bedding that may be infested, ensuring an adequate amount of product is used to saturate areas where fleas may be hiding. Contacting fleas with product is required to achieve results.
6. Repeat as necessary, but not more than at 3-day intervals.
Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If any signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate - 2.1%
Undecylenic Acid - 0.5%
Other Ingredients: 97.4%