Made of all-natural Elk antlers, these rugged, long-lasting Big Sky Antler Chews help whiten teeth and freshen breath. Since they are grown and shed each year in the USA, they're uniquely sustainable as a chew. Because they are allergy-free and organic, they are safe for any dog. Also, they will not splinter, so they're safer than bones. Remember to always supervise your pet while using antler treats.Key Benefits:
- Made from naturally shed antlers of USA elk, these chews are uniquely sustainable
- Supports bone, joint, and muscle health as being a natural source of essential minerals such as calcium, glucosamine, iron & potassium
- Aids in kidney function & improved wound healing
- Helps whiten teeth and freshen breath and they won't splinter, so they're safer than bones and last longer than rawhide chews
- Allergy-free and organic, so they are safe for any dog
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color, and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.