Dapper Top Bitter Apple, 8oz
Grannick's Bitter Apple for Dogs has a very bitter taste that helps discourage licking, chewing and biting anywhere you apply it. It keeps dogs from licking wounds and hot spots, so they have a chance to heal. Bitter Apple is an alcohol-based fluid that is very foul tasting and deters all but the most determined pets. The alcohol in the product rapidly evaporates leaving behind the bitter flavor without damage to your plants or toxicity to your pets.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Stop your best pal from chewing and biting.
- Lets hot spots and wounds heal!
- 16 oz spray bottle spray bottle makes it easier to apply for more coverage.
- Can also be used to deter chewing on bandages, furniture, clothing, leashes, harnesses, etc.
- Discourages dogs from biting fur and chewing hair.
- 8 oz bottle is a dapper top
- 16 oz is a spray top
- Ingredients: Water, Isopropanol 20%, Bitter Principles and Extractive.
Top Dog Tips & Advice About Grannick's Bitter Apple Spray for Dogs:
It also works to stop your cat from eating plants. Simply spray your plants 1 to 2 times daily for a week and your feline companion won't for long have a desire to munch on your Boston fern. This product was so effective on my cat that now when offered cat grass grown especially for him, he won't touch it.
We recommend the dapper top for couches and other fabrics for easier use. Also, some dogs don't like the sound of sprays so we recommend the Grannicks dapper top.