Memphis Barbeque Chicken Stew, 12.7oz
KOHA Slow-Cooked Stew Recipes – Memphis Barbeque: Tender Chicken & Pork Stew Dog Food
Chicken & pork stew dog food – For all dogs.
KOHA Memphis Barbeque Slow-Cooked Stew provides a nutritious high-quality protein combination that is grain, potato, and carrageenan free. Dogs rock ‘n roll to the savory taste of tender chicken and pork. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Moisture-rich savory broth
- Delicious high protein meal
- NO grain or potato
- NO wheat, corn or soy
- NO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Pet Slow Cooked Stews have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
12.7 oz can
Chicken, Pork Broth, Chicken Broth, Pork, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Lentils, Green Beans, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Sodium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fenugreek Seeds, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.50%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.50%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
324 Kcal/can, 916 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.