Super Snouts Turkey Tail
Turkey Tail Medicinal Mushrooms
75g Jar w/ Scoop
75 Servings for a 25lb Dog!
150g Jar w/ Scoop
75 Servings for a 50lb Dog!
- Supports your Pet’s Immune and Cell Function
- Promotes Healthy Immune and Cell Function
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response & Detoxification
- Helps Fight Infection by Improving Baseline Immunity
ALL SUPER SNOUTS SHROOMS ARE ORGANICALLY GROWN IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWESTERN UNITED STATES.
Medicinal Mushrooms promote healthy immune and cell function. They are natural “immuno-modulators”, which means that they are able to go into the body and adjust the immune system either up or down depending on the condition or issue.
Turkey Tail Supports a healthy inflammatory response and detoxification process in the body. Turkey Tail contains bioactive compounds that have the ability to neutralize toxins, promote protective enzymes and decrease oxidative stress, which is responsible for accelerated aging of the body.
Turkey Tail is dense in molecules known as Beta-glucans. Beta-glucans are known for immune system support and re-building connective tissue to promote healthy joints.
Some of the many known benefits of Medicinal Mushrooms:
- frequent infections (urinary tract, respiratory infections, etc.)
- liver disease
- food allergies and asthma
- digestive problems, stomach ulcers and leaky gut syndrome
- tumor growth and cancer
- skin disorders
- autoimmune disorders
- heart disease, hypertension
- sleep disorders and insomnia
- anxiety and depression
Suggested Daily Amount:
Double the dose for the first 10 days as a “loading phase” to increase initial absorption.
Give one heaping scoop per 25 lbs of body weight daily.
Note: Always consult a licensed Veterinarian before feeding any supplemental products.