Party Time Plush Toys
You can’t pawsibly have a celebration without a touch of P.L.A.Y., so let us help you get the party started with our Party Time Plush Toy Collection! Decorate the room with balloons and fill up the goodie bags with fun party horns. Make sure your fur babies are wearing their party crowns while they open their presents so they feel extra special. No pawty is complete without a tasty cake, especially one that never goes bad. With a toy set like this one, your furry friends won’t want the party to end!
- Canine Crown: Help your fur baby feel like a King or Queen on their special day with this elegant party hat! Featuring a squeaky star, crinkly perimeter and a roped base for stability, any furry friend would love to rock this royal look.
- Raise the Woof Party Horn: It might be your pup’s special day, but that doesn’t mean they can’t share the fun! This pawsome toy lets their furiends celebrate with them as they chomp down on the squeaker to unravel the toy, making it the perfect addition to any goodie bag!
- Best Day Ever Balloon: Now your pup can pawty on without the fear of their balloon floating away! This toy comes with a t-shirt rope feature pawfect for tugging and a giant squeaker in the middle to make play time extra fun!
- Bone-appetite Cake: Who said you can’t have your cake and squeak it too? Certainly not us! Your pup can keep this treat all to himself or share the three sweet slices thanks to its pull-apart feature. This sweet toy is definitely the icing on the cake to the pawfect party packed with multiple squeakers and an enticing crinkle base!
- Pawfect Present: Give them the gift that keeps on giving! This really is the pawfect present as it’s packed with plenty of crinkles and a surprise squeaky bone when you open the fastened lid.
- Eco-friendly PlanetFill® filler is made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Features AZO-free dyes
- All of our toys meet the same strict quality standards for manufacturing infant and children products. Meet requirements for EN71 – Part 1, 2, 3 & 9 (EU), ASTM F963 (US) toy safety standards and REACH - SVHC