K9 Advantix II
K9 Advantix® II is a convenient monthly topical application that kills and repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. It's specially formulated for dogs with imidacloprid, permethrin, and pyriproxyfen for broad-spectrum protection against these ectoparasites that can transmit diseases. K9 Advantix® II is for use on dogs 7 weeks and older and weighing 4 lbs. or more.
K9 Advantix® II kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and lice, and repels biting flies. And because it works through contact, there’s no biting required.
Do not use K9 Advantix® II on cats.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
- Repels biting flies and kills lice
- Kills fleas within 12 hours, and kills re-infesting fleas within 2 hours
- Kills all flea life stages and prevents reinfestations
- Kills and repels ticks, including the deer tick, the American dog tick, the brown dog tick and the Lone Star Tick