KOHA Lone Star Brisket Canned Dog Food, 12.7oz
KOHA Slow-Cooked Stew Recipes – Lone Star Brisket Stew Dog Food With Texas Size Cuts of Beef
Brisket stew dog food – For all dogs.
KOHA Lone Star Brisket Slow-Cooked Stew provides a nutritious high-quality protein combination that is grain, potato, and carrageenan free. Satisfy your dog’s Texas-sized appetite with the delicious taste of beef inspired by the Lone Star state. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Moisture-rich savory broth
- Delicious high protein meal
- NO grain or potato
- NO wheat, corn or soy
- NO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Pet Slow Cooked Stews have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
12.7 oz can
Beef, Beef Broth, Vegetable Broth, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Lentils, Green Beans, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Fenugreek Seeds, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.5%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
317 KCal/Can, 895 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.