WagWellies™ Mojave is our hot and dry weather boot. Designed to protect paws from the hazard of hot pavement. The perforated holes allow lots of ventilation. The open slits make them easy to slide off and on, while also creating a secure fit that will stay put even while on the run. Our patent pending design is sleek, sturdy, and, most importantly, comfortable, making for the perfect paw protection.
- XXS for paws up to 1.5" long (approx. 5-15 lbs)
- XS for paws up to 2" long (approx. 15-25 lbs)
- S for paws up to 2.25" long (approx. 25-35 lbs)
- M for paws up to 2.5" long (approx. 35-45 lbs)
- L for paws up to 3.25" long (approx. 45-60 lbs)
- XL for paws up to 3.50" long (approx. 60+ lbs)
*measuring tip: place dog's paw on a sheet of paper and mark the back of the rear paw pad and the tip of the longest claw. Measure this distance for the correct size.
**getting a dog used to wearing boots is a process. It is very normal to see an amusing high-step in the beginning. This is because they can’t feel the floor and it throws off their coordination, they need time to re-coordinate themselves. It may even take getting them outside and on with the walk before they start to realize that they can in fact walk & run as usual.